Instant messaging service WhatsApp has become the part and parcel of our lives. But do you know you can also use this service without having to give your phone number?
Try these steps and you should be able to use WhatsApp without phone number.
1. At first uninstall WhatsApp on your phone.
2. Now again download and reinstall WhatsApp on your mobile phone.
3. Keep your phone on flight mode so that all the messaging services are blocked/stopped on it.
4. Now put any number you like on your reinstalled WhatsApp. This will let WhatsApp accept your number but it won’t be able to send any message to you for verification
5. However, without verification, user will not be allowed to use WhatsApp. So WhatsApp will ask for an alternate process. Click for ‘Verify through SMS’. Here you can give your email id.
6. Now click the set button and immediately click the cancel button. This will stop the authorisation process.
7. Now install the ‘Spoof text message’app.
8. Now, fill in the details when you complete the above mentioned process
From: + (country code) (mobile number)
Message: Your email id
9. Now your details will be sent to this number and you will be able to use WhatsApp without your phone number.