SHOCKING : Chennai Woman Fell Asleep With Headphones On And Found Dead !! : Doctors Confirms The Cause Of Death !!

0
4280

A 46-year-old woman, hooked up to headphones, was electrocuted in Kanathur on Sunday after falling asleep while listening to music.

The police identified the woman as Fathima.

Fathima’s husband Abdul Kalam saw her in bed and tried to wake her up. He was alarmed when she showed no sign of life and rushed her to a nearby hospital, where doctors pronounced her dead on arrival. Hospital officials informed the Kanathur police, who sent the body to Government Royapettah Hospital for an autopsy. The Kanathur police registered a case under CrPC Section 174 (unnatural death).

“Fathima’s husband Abdul Kalam saw her in bed and tried to wake her up but in vain,” a police officer said. “He was alarmed when she showed no sign of life and rushed her to a nearby hospital, where doctors pronounced her dead on arrival.” he added.

Doctors at the hospital confirmed that electrocution was the cause of death.

 “The woman had gone to sleep while wearing the headphones on Saturday night,” the officer said, adding that a short-circuit may have caused the electrocution.
Several such incidents have come to light in the recent past. In February, a 17-year-old student found dead with headphones ‘melted in her ears’ after suffering massive electric shock while using her mobile phone.

 

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here